NOTICE OF CHANGE OF VENUE
Due to emergency health concerns resulting from the COVID-19 outbreak and in response to Governor Kemp’s directives to state agencies, the venue for the previously scheduled July 17, 2020 meeting of the Joint Coastal Marshlands Protection and Shore Protection Committee has changed and will be held via Go To Webinar telephone conference. Applicants and members of the public will be able to participate in the meeting using the Internet. Those without computer audio may also require the use of a telephone. Instructions for joining the Go To Webinar meeting are provided below.
Joint Meeting of the Coastal Marshlands and Shore Protection Committee
Friday, July 17, 2020, 9:30 am
GO TO WEBINAR TELE-CONFERENCE INSTRUCTIONS
Please register for DNR Coastal Marshlands Protection Committee Meeting on July 17, 2020 9:30 AM EDT at:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
To call in using the telephone, please dial the number found in your Webinar confirmation email and follow the instructions. Please dial in ONLY AFTER JOINING THE WEBINAR ONLINE. When prompted, please enter your AUDIO PIN # shown on the right hand side of your Webinar screen. You must have an Audio Pin # to speak during the Webinar.*
*Note, your line will be muted and may only be unmuted by the Meeting Organizer (GADNR) at the appropriate time(s).
Instructions will be provided for participants that wish to speak during a public comment session.
Final Agenda (Click here to Print)
I. Call to Order
II. Old Business:
1. Approval of May 22, 2020 Meeting Minutes
III. Action Items:
1. Shore Protection Act, Matt Piatt, Removal of an Existing Crosswalk, Wood Decks and Stepping Stones; Construction of a Pool, Pool Deck, and Fence, Landscaping, and Installation of Stepping Stones, 11 Sunrise Way, Saint Simons Island, Glynn County, Georgia.
2. Coastal Marshlands Protection Act, Wilmington Partners, LLC, Lightship Marina, Construction and Maintenance of a Commercial Marina Facility, Turners Creek, Chatham County, Georgia.
3. Coastal Marshlands Protection Act, 319 W 47th Street, LLC, Fill of Coastal Marshlands and Construction of a Bulkhead, 319 W 47th Street, Village Creek, Sea Island, Glynn County, Georgia.
4. Coastal Marshlands Protection Act, Oaks On The River I, LLC, Removal of Existing Fixed Dock and Construction of a Community Dock, 205 Fort King George Drive, Darien, McIntosh County, Georgia.
IV. Other Business
Anyone requiring additional information please call Josh Noble at (912) 264-7218.