Due to emergency health concerns resulting from the COVID-19 outbreak and in response to Governor Kemp’s directives to state agencies, the venue for the April 17, 2020 meeting of the Coastal Marshlands Protection Committee and Shore Protection Committee will be held via Go To Webinar telephone conference. Applicants and members of the public will be able to attend using the Internet. Those without computer audio may also require the use of a telephone. Instructions for joining the Go To Webinar meeting are provided below.
Joint Meeting of the Coastal Marshlands Protection
and Shore Protection Committees
Friday, April 17, 2020, 9:30 am
GO TO WEBINAR TELE-CONFERENCE INSTRUCTIONS
Participants MUST register for this Go To Webinar meeting. Pre-registration is encouraged. Please register at:
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the Webinar. Participants MUST have this confirmation email when joining the Webinar.
Participants may join the Webinar using their computer microphone and speakers (VoIP).
To call in using the telephone, please dial the following number ONLY AFTER JOINING THE WEBINAR ONLINE:
+1 (631) 992-3221
When prompted, please enter the following:
Audio Access Code
When prompted, please enter your AUDIO PIN #.
Your Audio Pin # will be displayed on the right hand side of the Webinar.
You must have an Audio Pin # to speak during the Webinar. Note, your line will be muted and may only be unmuted by the Meeting Organizer (GADNR) at the appropriate time(s).
Instructions will be provided for participants that wish to speak during a public comment session.
- Call to Order
II. Old Business:
- Approval of January 10, 2020 Meeting Minutes
III. Action Items:
- Shore Protection Act, JIDB Oceanfront Hotel, LLC., Construction of a New ADA Compliant Dune Crosswalk with Observation Deck, Atlantic Ocean, 178 South Beachview Drive, Jekyll Island, Glynn County, Georgia
- Coastal Marshlands Protection Act, Brunswick Landing Marina, Inc., Modification of an Existing Public Marina Facility, Academy Creek, One Torras Landing, Brunswick, Glynn County, Georgia
- Coastal Marshlands Protection Act, Union Carbide Corporation-Woodbine Facility, Construction of a Bank Stabilization Project, Todd Creek, Woodbine, Camden County, Georgia
4. Coastal Marshlands Protection Act, Little Cumberland Island Homes Association, Inc., Construction of a Living Shoreline, Shell Creek, Little Cumberland Island, Camden County, Georgia
5. Coastal Marshlands Protection Act, Cumberland Harbour Property Owners Association, Inc., Construction of a Community Dock, Point Peter Creek, Cumberland Harbour Subdivision, Camden County, Georgia
6. Coastal Marshlands Protection Act, Colonial Land Investment Company, Modification of an Existing Commercial Facility, Savannah River, Chatham County, Georgia
IV. Other Business
1. Annual Waterbottoms Lease Adjustment Rate, per 391-2-3.04
Anyone requiring additional information please call Josh Noble at (912) 264-7218.