Please check back, as this page is currently under construction. Thank you for your patience.
Volume 3, Number 1 (January-February 1980):
- Cofer elected chairman of DNR board
- Georgia's coast in the eighties
- 1980: Year of the Coast
- Dive! Dive! Dive!
- Hunting Butler Island
- Tides of the Georgia Coast
- EPD radiation sampling
- What's cooking on the Georgia coast: Rock shrimp salad
- Review of new report
- Going for spotted sea trout
- Ossabaw opens for public hunting
- Georgia saltwater gamefish records
Click here to download.
- Georgia's artificial reefs
- Little St. Simons Island
- Georgia shrimping: The ups and downs
- Ebenezer Creek: A backwater experience (canoeing guide with map)
- Fishing for black drum
- Searching for Georgia's water borne past
- Pulp mill regulations
- EPD advisory committee
- Rediscovering the eel
- On the bottom
- Offshore energy activity: What's next?
- Taggers looking for black drum, channel bass (red drum)
- Et cetera ...